So you’ve been repeating your positive affirmations over and over but they just don’t seem to be working? And when you do say the affirmation it doesn’t quite feel right either. It feels more like you’re trying to convince yourself that the positive affirmation is true because the words don’t match how you feel emotionally inside.
So how do we get the feeling to match the affirmation? E.F.T. can be the tool that bridges the gap! But, let’s first take a deeper look at the pros and cons of positive affirmations themselves…then we can examine how E.F.T. can assist in making sure that affirmations actually do work for you!
1) Positive affirmations have the potential to change your life as other people are living evidence that this is true.
2) Simple, easy and free! Positive affirmations are available for you to recite at any time, at no cost to you, simply using your conscious mind and focus.
3) There are infinite possibilities. You can develop positive affirmations or statements that directly reflect what you would like to be, do or have in your life.
1) Positive affirmations don’t always feel true because you may have conditioned your mind and your emotions to feel the opposite way for a very long time.
2) It can be difficult to remember to repeat your affirmations in the middle of a busy, routine day.
3) If you don’t stick with the new positive affirmation, you may return to your old negative thought pattern.
One of the MOST IMPORTANT things to do if you’re using positive affirmations is to find a way for your emotions and feelings to MATCH your affirmation. You must find a way for it to FEEL TRUE for you so that you can literally change the energetic vibration that surrounds you! When you can get your emotions to match your affirmations then you are well on your way to attracting that new reality to you at an energetic level. And E.F.T. is one wonderful way to do just that!
For example…let’s imagine the affirmation you’re using is “I am worthy and deserving of financial wealth” but the feeling you have when you say this is actually nervousness about paying bills. This is the time to use E.F.T. and tap on “Even though I’m worried about the bills right now, perhaps I can choose to see this situation differently”.
Another example might be using the affirmation of “I am now my ideal weight and love my body” but the feeling you have instead is actually not liking your body and being frustrated with your weight. Now it’s time to use E.F.T. to tap on “Even though I’m frustrated with my body I give myself permission to be more kind and gentle with myself.”
Keep tapping on all the different negative automatic thoughts that pop up in response to your positive affirmations because there may be a few and keep tapping until the positive affirmation does feel true! Then…watch the magic happen and how wonderful things begin to unfold in your life!
Not sure about how to do all this on your own? Contact email@example.com or 905-380-2460 to book a private E.F.T. session. Also available via Skype.
Trackback from your site.