Emotional Freedom Technique Certification
Learn how to use E.F.T. to provide self regulation of emotions and changes in perception. E.F.T. is a psychological form of acupressure proven to decrease stress levels and rewire your emotional response to a thought about the past, present or future. E.F.T. provides healing on a physical level as well as a mental, emotional and energetic level. This E.F.T. training will be consistent with the teachings of Gary Craig, the original founder of the technique.
- What is EFT and how does it work?
- EFT Research
- The Neuroscience behind EFT
- EFT Basic Tapping Points and Eye Movements
- Identifying an Issue and using SUDS
- NLP and Languaging
- Aspects of a problem
- Being Specific for success
- Testing your results
- Identifying Underlying Issues
- Tell the Story Technique
- Personal Peace Procedure
- An EFT manual and a copy of The Hidden Secrets of E.F.T. book by Carol Cowan
Certification Outline (for Professionals):
- Introducing EFT to your Clients
- Minimizing emotional pain
- Evaluating results
- Assigning client homework
- Clients with complex trauma/backgrounds
- Clearing events without details
- Tearless trauma technique
- Working with clients dissociation
- Connecting emotional issues and physical pain
- Containment skills
- Testing Tabletops and belief systems
- Ethics in EFT practice
- Also included will be 20 hours of video recorded EFT sessions by Carol Cowan, an EFT manual, a copy of The Hidden Secrets of E.F.T. book, and a follow up group supervision to review your cases/experiences.
- Once you compete your training, you will be asked to submit a video/audio recording of yourself providing two E.F.T. sessions and schedule a consultation with instructor Carol Cowan for review. This is due within a 6 month time period.
Level 1 -Saturday March 2nd and Sunday. March 3rd from from 9am-5pm
The total cost for the certification program is payable by cheque, email money transfer or Paypal. Payment plan options available, please inquire. If you are currently a Social Worker, Counselor or Psychotherapist and would like to add EFT to your practice please consider taking this certification to formally understand the technique before sharing it with clients.
The Certification program will be held at the Attachment and Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing, 95 Niagara St., St. Catharines, ON, www.attch.org
For questions about the Certification please contact Carol Cowan at (905) 380-2460 or email@example.com .
This Course has been submitted to the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for possible CEC’s.
Limited spots available!! REGISTER HERE…